Aadhar card was the identity card of the Indian citizens which have the 12 digits unique identification number that can easily recognize the identification voluntarily passport holder of the Indian which mostly based on the biometric and demographic data of all Indian citizens.
All the Aadhar card data of Indian citizens where collected by the Identification Unique authority of the Indian government(UIDAI), all the statutory of aadhar card authority established in the year 2009 by the Indian government.
The process of the Aadhar card was collected under the jurisdiction of Ministry which controlled the electronic and information technology process. which were followed all the Aadhar card data with there permission not to leak with any third person data with any third person.
All the aadhar card holder have to many benefits with their own aadhar card which can easily target delivery of the financial and other subsidies benefits and service of the government.
Download Aadhar Card Through Aadhar Number
Aadhar card can easily be downloaded in an easy way and published which have access to the profession internet site of the Indian government and all the other authority websites of the Indian government (UIDAI). Aadhar card always contracts with the pan card & voter card and any other Indian citizen identification card to the procedure.
If you procedure with any identification indian citizen card you can easily find the duplicate Aadhar card with full of good things.A duplicate copy of the Aadhar card also considered as the legimation letter as the indian citizen.which also help using the range of the Aadhar as indian citizen.
When you have the duplicate copy of the aadhar card just enter the 12 digits number on the authority website of the Indian government. where you can easily find the unique identify quality of the aadhar card which also can be the Indian citizen identification proof.
Here in the below paragraph, we are given some following steps to download the aadhar card. if you follow all the steps correctly you can easily download Aadhar card at Home & From the never e-Seva center.
Step By Step Process to download Aadhar card Easily
- First, you have to visit the authority website of Indian government UIDAI To download all the Aadhar related Service & Your Aadhar card.
- Find the ‘Get Aadhar’ Section In the “My Aadhar” Tab.
- If you find the Section of Get Aadhar then click on the Download Aadhar Option as Described in Image.
- Otherwise, click Here To Open Directly That Page.
- when you click on the Download Aadhar option you will automatically redirect to a new page of the UIDAI Website.
- Here is The Three Option To Download Aadhar
- By Aadhar Number
- By Enrolment ID (EID)
- By Virtual ID (VID).
- Choose the option that compatible you.
- Enter your Enrolment number/Aadhar number/VID Number.
- Now Next is the Option That Asked About “masked Aadhaar” If you want Aadhaar card with a mask, then tick this option or else leave it as it is.
- Now enter the captcha code shown in the photo
- Now Click On Send OTP or Enter a TOTP Button
- OTP:- One Time Password (valid for 5 minutes)
- TOTP: Time Based One Time Password (valid for 30 to 60 seconds)
- Now You will automatically receive the OTP on your mobile phone within a few seconds.
- Enter the OTP Number which you receive in Your Mobile Phone.
- Click on Submit Button Next you find the Download Option, Than Click on the Download Option.
- The Aadhar card will be downloaded in a PDF format on any smartphone.
- You must need Adobe Reader in your smartphone to open this file.
When you Complete All the Steps which we are given in the Above paragraph than you can easily view the Aadhar card. Now you can easily view & take the duplicate print copy of the Aadhar card.
any time you can easily procedure whenever it required as Indian citizen identification. Considering the duplicate copy of the Aadhar card is an acceptable valid proof of all the Indian citizen’s requirements.
If you lose the duplicate copy of the Aadhar card you do not have to feel worried about it because after some days you will get the original copy of the Aadhar card from the UIDAI.
But if you lose the original copy of the Aadhar card, you can easily get a new Aadhar card by entering the 12 digits & Your names on the authority website of the UIDAI.
Download Aadhar Card With Name And Date of Birth
After getting the duplicate Aadhar card copy from the official government website.you should not to worry for the original copy of it after some days passed you will definitely get the original Aadhar card delivery at the given address in the Aadhar card data.
If you have to much double with the Aadhar card identification and if you need in the emergency just check your Aadhar card details on the official government website. They can easily find the duplicate copy of your Aadhar.
When you find on the website you can easily download and print the duplicate copy of your Aadhar. But when you visit the official website you must know the enrolment number and all the Aadhar card rule which was given by the Aadhar authority when you went for creating the Aadhar card.
If you lost the cheat and enrolment number which was given by the Aadhar authority team. So you do not have to worry because you can easily download e-Aadhar card along by entering your name and date of birth.
In the below paragraph we are given all the completed steps to download your Aadhar card by entering your name & date of birth. Don’t strip any steps to download your Aadhar by this two method.
Please follow All the following steps to download Easily your Aadhar card:
- Step 1: First you have to visit the authority website of Indian government UIDAI.
- Steps 2: Now you have to enter all the details like your Full Name, Residental Address, Mobile Number, Date Of Birth, Father Name in the given blank filed.
- Step 3: if you enter all the details which they Asked you in the Field, then you will have to click on Get” OTP” button. Now you will receive the verification of your details from the UIDAI database, you will receive an OTP in the next 1 minute.
- Step 4: Now you have to Enter the OTP receive on the mobile phone and click on the “Submit” button. After entering the OTP Number You will receive an email or SMS with the Enrolment ID details once you click on the”Submit” button.
- Step 5: After you receive the Aadhaar Enrolment number in Sms & Email, you can go to the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Step 6: Now Click on the “I Have” option and then tick on the enrolment Id option.
- Step 7: You must have to Fill your full name, Aadhaar enrolment number, and pin code which you have received in the Email & Sms.
- Step 8: After that, you just have to enter the Capture text shown in the image in the textbox.
- Step 9: You do not have to forget to enter your mobile number next to the “Textbox” and click on Get One Time Password.
- Step 10: You will receive an OTP and enter that OTP.
- Step 11: Once you complete all these steps click the “Done” button Option and just click on the “validate and download” option Button and After then your process of downloading the Aadhaar number with name and date of birth is complete.
If you follow all the steps which are given in the below paragraph you can easily download the Aadhar card from the Offical website of the government in the emergency.
Download Aadhaar Card With Enrollment Number
The acknowledgment Slip of the Adhar card which was given by the authority of the Adhar card government team. which was totally contained All the Vital Information which can help you in acquiring the Aadhar card information.
All your Aadhar card data the most important statistics was the Enrollment Number and all the timestamps. The usages of the Enrollment Number & Timestamp you can easily download your Aadhar card from the government identification authority team of India.
If you lose all the documents for Aadhar card you can easily download the Aadhar card by entering the Enrollment Number on the official website of the Indian government.
Please follow All the following steps to download Easily your Aadhar card By Enrollment Number :
- Step 1: First Visit the Official website – www.uidai.gov.in
- Step 2: Under the website click on the Aadhaar Online Services, then select Download Aadhaar
- Step 3: Then website automatically will be redirected you to e Aadhaar web page
- Step 4: When you redirected on the new page you have to acknowledgment slip to enter your 14 digit EID and the timestamp
- Step 5: Enter your Mobile Number, pin code, Your Full Name, and image captcha to generate an OTP
- Step 6: Then the OTP will be sent your registered mobile number which was given in the Aadhar card verification
- Step 7: You will receive the OTP, Enter the OPT to validate your request
- Step 8:You Aadhaar card will be automatically downloaded to your computer
- Step 9:Enter your area pin code as a password to open the PDF file which you have downloaded from the website.
- Step 10:The PDF file of your Aadhaar card that can easily be printed and the printed copy of your aadhar card can be used as an original document also.
we are given all the completed steps to download aadhar card by the Enrollment Number. But you do not have the Enrollment Number &cknowledgment slip which was given by the authority of aadhar card team.
How To Report Lost Emirates ID EID or UID Online
You can easily refer to the UIDAI Official website to register complaints about the loss of the Enrollment Number.
Here in the below paragraph, we are given all the necessary steps to register complaints about the loss of EID.
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- Step 2: Under the website click on the Aadhaar Online Services, select Retrieve Lost ‘UID/EID’.
- Step 3: Make all selection which was necessary to receive your lost EID.
- Step 4: Enter your mobile number, full name, email, and security captcha given in the below box to get an OTP.
- Step 5: Finally You’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number with Aadhar card data.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP to validate your request.
- Step 7: After OTP verification Complete, you will be provided with your enrolment details.
Download Aadhar Card From DigiLocker Account
Digilockers was the best and biggest cloud based platfrom where you can Find all the data of Aadhar card which was given by the UIDAI to make all the cardholder data on linking with the digilocker account.
Digilockers account where you can find all the storage, sharing, and verification data of all the government documents and the certificates of digital which enables the select registered organization to provide all the data to the cardholder with electronic copies of the digital lockers.
Follow All The mentioned steps Below to download Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account:
- Steps 1: First Login to your DigiLocker account https://digilocker.gov.in/.
- Step 2: Then Click on the “Sign In” button Option and enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Step 3: Now Click on ‘Verify’ Option to get ‘OTP’
- Step 4: Enter the OTP which received on your register mobile number
- Step 5: Click ‘Verify OTP’ Option
- Step 6: Then Issued the Document’ page appears. Click On the Download ‘e-Aadhaar’ using ‘Save’ icon Option
Download Masked Aadhaar Card
Masked Aadhar card was also similar to original Aadhar card and also look like the regular Aadhar card.But only some fetaures of Masked Aadhar card different from the regular Aadhar beacause in the masked Aadhar card only last 4 digits number will be visible not all the 12digits number.
Masked Aadhar card aims to protect your Aadhar card number to an unknown person because when unknow persons see you 12 digits aadhar card number they can easily collect all the personal data from it and can do many misuses of your personal data.
Follow the All the steps which was mentioned below to download masked Aadhar card:
- Step 1: First Click on the official website link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Select Aadhaar, VID or Enrolment Number option, Then “Enter your personal details” section
- Step 3: Select “Masked Aadhaar” Option, Then “Select your preference” section Option and enter other details such as your Aadhaar number, full name, pin code, and the security code
- Step 4: Now Click on “Request OTP” to send OTP to the mobile number registered with UIDAI
- Step 5: Then Click on “I Agree” to give consent to UIDAI for authentication using your personal details
- Step 6: Now Click on “Confirm” to send OTP to your registered mobile number
- Step 7: Then Enter the OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” to download the masked Aadhaar card
Download e-Aadhaar through Umang App
Follow the All the steps which were mentioned below to download Aadhar card From Umang App:
- Step 1: First Download and open the Umang App
- Step 2: Now Click “Aadhaar Card” under all services tab
- Step 3: Now Then Click “View Aadhaar Card From DigiLocker”
- Step 4: Then Login with your DigiLocker Account or Aadhaar number
- Step 5: Finally Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Step 6: Then Click “Verify OTP”.
Download Aadhar Card without Registered Mobile Number
Follow All the Steps mentioned below to get Aadhaar without mobile numbers:
- Step 1: First You Have to Visit the nearest Aadhaar center with your Aadhaar number
- Step 2: Then You Have To Provide the required bio-metric details verification like thumb verification, retina scan, etc.
- Step 3: But You Have To carry other identity proof like a PAN and identity card
- Step 4: When you Give All the Personal Documents the person concerned at the center will give a print out of the Aadhaar and just the 50 fees to give you the Aadhar Card original and duplicate print.
We hope that you liked our post Aadhar card download by name and date of birth.
If you still feel that we have missed something here, then please tell us by commenting.
If you want any more help on this topic, still you can ask us, we will get a lot of happiness by answering it.
We hope that you will also enjoy our upcoming new article, with which you will also be happy.