Iay 2020 Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme is also known as the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana (PMGAY). This Yojana was started by the Indira Gandhi For the social welfare which was created by the Indian government.
In this Yojana the Indian government providing houses for the Rural poor peoples all over India. A housing yojana scheme was launched in the year 2015 and it should be complete in the year 2022.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was launched in the year 1985 by Rajiv Gandhi which was prime minister of India in the year 1985 and this program was the major flagship program of rural development. which was constructing houses for all the BPL populations.
iay.nic.in 2020 was held by the ministry of the rural development which was giving houses to the BPL poor peoples of India.so the government of India has started an online portal in which all the BPL peoples can register their names to take the benefits of this yojana.
So in these articles, we are giving all the information to see the list of iay 2020 and you can easily fill the form of this scheme to take the benefits of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
Indira Gandhi Awaaz Yojana List 2020-21|Download All List Online iay|iay.nic.in the 2020-21 list So please read these articles carefully.
Another One The Best Yojana You have To aware About This Also.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (Iay) List 2020-iay.nic.in 2020-21(PMAYG)
All the interested rural poor peoples of India who want to see their names in the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
They can easily see their names at home on the official website of government and also take the good benefits of this yojana.
All the peoples who want to see their names in the yojana list of 2020-21 they do have to go anywhere. the peoples who have registered on the social website to take good benefits of the yojana only those peoples can see the names in the list who not have registered for the yojana they names not having in the list.
IAY Yojana 2020 (PMAYG)
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was started for the poor peoples of different caste and also for the Scheduled such as Scheduled Tribes, Bonded Employees, Minorities and different SSC & ST Squares (ST, SC, Bonded Employees, Minorities and Non-SC / ST Sections and all the peoples who come in the BPL category.
In IAY 2020 scheme was under BPL Holders will be given full the opportunity to get the houses and this yojana was held by the government of India to give the money around 1.20 lakhs to make the house in the plain rural area and government give 30 lakhs for the peoples who want to build the houses in the hilly areas.so this yojana was also known as Rural Scheme.
Amount paid under Indira Gandhi Housing Scheme (IAY)
Under the IAY Scheme, the central government of India in the 3 years has given houses money to Scheduled castes & Scheduled Tribes in 35 states which come under the falling below the poverty such as without bonded employees, minorities, and non-SC, ST Classes.
The central government of India has provided funds to make their houses in more than three installments for all the BPL Holders.we have given all the list in the below table.so you can easily understand the scheme money installment issued by the government of India read the list carefully.
The Latest Report of Indira Gandhi Yojana was Before 1 April 2020 (PMAYG)
|Jammu and Kashmir||2221||14919||4318|
|Andaman and Nicobar||0||1||258|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1||197||213|
|Daman and Diu||6||7||0|
The purpose of PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2020
The Iay (Pradhan Mantri Yojana) was mostly formed to give Houses to all poor Peoples of BPL. The Main Aim of this Program for the Rural peoples to provide a 25-square meter pucca house before the year of 2022. Which was also includes basic amenities to beneficiaries of the scheme for all the BPL population.
The houses in the scheme are a disaster to much low cost and take into socio-culture which was consideration into climatic factors.Some state’s central government provide assistance financial under the scheme to purchase land for the landless population.
The Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was held in the year 1996 and in the year 2016 April it was rename as PMAYG (iay.nic.in).
IAY Official Details 2020
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana|
|Department Name||District Village Development Officer|District Village Development Authority(DRDA)|
|Type of Scheme||Central government-funded and managed by the state government|
|Official Website||pmayg.nic.in / iay.nic.in|
|Toll Free Number||1800-11-6446 / 1800-11-8111|
|Complaints or Suggestion||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|PMAYG Beneficiary Registration Guide||Click to Download Manual|
|State Wise Contact Person Details||PMAYG Implementation Officials|
|PMAY-G App||Android and IOs|
Iay Subsidy Scheme For New Houses
- Plain Area Houses of Rs 1,20,000/-.
- Interest subsidy is 3% For Houses Under Scheme.
- Hilly States Areas and troublesome state areas & IAP districts Rs. 1,30,000/-
- The amount for the Houses subsidy is Rs.2 lakh
- The amount of subsidy that can be availed is Rs.38,359 for the EMI payable.
- The beneficiary can also avail the institution finance up to Rs.70,000/-.
Eligibility Required For Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (Iay)
All the population need the following eligibility criteria,which also includes specific different priority such as:
- Families don’t have their own house & who are living in the shelter & in the Rent Houses (Houseless Families)
- The Families which having the Rent houses & their won houses with one room, with a kutcha wall and Toilet.
- Household members of the family which not have adult male members aged between 17 and 60 years.
- a member without a literate adult above 25 years of age.
- A person who not have any adult members between the ages of 16 and 59 years.
- Households which not have any earning members.
- Households members who derive income from casual labor at daily income rules.
- This scheme available for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Others, and Minorities.
How to Register For The Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (Iay) 2020
Here in the below paragraph, they are some important steps to get successful registration
Step 1: First visit the official website
Step 2: Fill the form in the details required section in the personal details such as your Gender, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number.
Step 3: Upload Your form required to use the Aadhaar number
Step 4: Now Click on the search button to find the beneficiary name, PMAY ID.
Step 5: Then Click on ‘’Select” to complete Register process.
Step 6: Now All The beneficiary details will be automatically generated and displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Now You have to fill the remaining beneficiary details such as ownership type, relation, Aadhaar number, etc.
Step 8: Upload all the consent forms required to use the Aadhaar number on behalf of the beneficiary account.
Step 9: In the next section, add all the beneficiary account details, such as beneficiary name, bank account number, etc
Step 10: If the beneficiary wants to avail a loan, select ‘’Yes’’ and enter the required loan amount to use the loan.
Step 11: The next section will be filled by the Related office so you have to visit the Related office.
The Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY) has the four sections registration process such as:
- Personal Details such as Names, Address, Date of Birth, the Income source.
- Bank account details of the householder.
- Convergence Details of the Householder.
- Get Details from the Related office.
Documents Required to Apply for IAY
There are some important documents required to apply for the Indira Gandhi yojana (PMAGY) such as:
- Aadhaar number of the Householder.
- Consent document to use Aadhaar on behalf of the beneficiary Account.
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number of the Householder.
- Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) number of the beneficiary of the Householder.
- Bank account details of the Householder.
- Resident Address of old House.
PMAY-G iay.nic.in report Beneficiary list
If you want to see the category SECC data wise summary of all the Total Priority Setting of the Domestic, Rejected, you can easily Complete and Appellate Committee approved, you can visit the official website of Indira Awas Yojana.
- First Visit the Official website
- When you visit the official website you can see the Download option of PWL Gram Panchayat on the Home page click on the option you can automatically redirect to a new page.
- the list of Download You can easily find the total number of beneficiaries included Houses and also the total number of canceled beneficiaries Houses.
- All the list has been prepared for the Casteism Scheduled Castes,& Scheduled Tribes Minorities and other categories of the BPL Population.
- Now You can easily download the IAY list in pdf and excel form on your smartphones.
How to See Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List (IAY) List 2020 online?
- First You have to visit the official website of the Ministry Rural Development
- After visiting the official website the homepage will be open automatically.
- On the Home page of the ministry rural development, you will see the option of “Stakeholder” in the option you have to click on this option IAY Beneficiary List option
- After clicking on the IAY option the front page will automatically open. then you have to enter your registration number and then click on the submit button. when you click on the submit button a list of beneficiaries will appear automatically.
- If you do not have your registration number, click on the “Advanced Search” option then provide all the necessary details.
- Now Select the scheme type and then click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button you can easily see the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana list on your smartphones or PC.
Iay Mobile Application
Now Indian Goverment also Try To Add All Services in Mobile app For Both Major Plateform in Android and Ios.
Indira Gandhi Awaas Yojana Also Available In Android And Ios App Check Below Table To Download This App.
I Think This Article Related To Iay is Very Helpful For You Please Share This Article With Your Friends and Family.
Please Share Your Response About This Government Yojana is It Helpful For you or Not?
Thank you for reading our article and visiting our website.