National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020 was the Information Technology (IT) and Electronic portal launched by the Ministry of center and state Government of India which offered the multiple Scholarship for all the students of different Minorities and religious such as SC/ ST/ OBC and for all the other Minority students.
National Scholarship portal gives about 80 Scholarship which was the worths of thousands of crores. All the scholarship seeks can easily register on the official website of the state and central government.
According to official website reports of the Scholarship issued so far the government of India has given more than worth of INR 2400 crores Scholarship.the scholarship platform of the government has accepted more than 87 lakhs students apply for the scholarship.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Information
National Scholarship Portal was the money portal for all the students of different Minorities and different religions. National Scholarship portal introduced by the National State Government as the Mission mode project for all the low family background students to give them money to complete their study.
The National Scholarship Portal was one of the most popular prominent Scholarship portal which offers to many variety of service ranging for all the students who students are seeking for the money to completed their master study in good college.
The National Scholarship Portal of the Government also offering the smart and simplified Accoount and Transparent system way for the effective and faster disposal of the Scholarship which direct delivery Scholarship funds to the beneficiary account without any chances of the leaking the Scholarship money.
National Scholarship Portal Benefits and Rules
- First You have to visit the Official website of the NSP where you can easily find all the Kinds of Information and its rule.
- On the official website, you have to apply a single application for all the various Scholarship which Scholarship portal you like to apply.
- The Scholarship portal renders For all the Students.
- Scholarship Portal has the best service department to help the Scholarship seeker and all the other users in the form of the Decision Support Department.
Highlights Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the Portal||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Benefits of the Portal||Scholarship Benefits For Students|
|Launched By||Centre & State Government of India|
|Application Mode||Online Portal|
|Formed By||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India|
|Main Purpose||To Give Money For the Low Background Family Students|
|Eligibiilty Available||For All Category Students|
|Scholorship Scheme||All the States|
National Scholarship Benefits
National Scholarship Portal was created for all the good students which not having sufficient money to study in good college.So the state and center government has decided to give scholarship to those students who are the bright future of the india.
This is some main key objective points behind the creation of this portal
- The state and center government of India ensure to disbursed that the scholarship is being given timely basic to the students.
- The Government of India Offers the scholarship in Both platforms such as State and central government.
- The Government of India has created a transparent scholarly database.
- The Government of India has created the portal to avoid the fake & duplicate application which occurs during the process of the scholarship application.
- The Government has created for the direct benefits transfer to needly students.
- The Government of India harmonizes different types of variety of scholarships and their different rooms for all the students.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)- UGC Schemes 2020
The Indian Central Government which was the Prominent Body of the (UGCI)Unversity Grants Commission of India which was totally doing their work under Ministry Of Human Reserach.
The Central Government of Indian and Ministry Grants Commission Of india set up biggest portal of scholorship to coordinate and to maintain Higher education benefits for the indian Students.It was best authority of india which has collobrated with the top level university of india.
To provide all the university students good funds for thier study across the world’s best university and the UGC also offered some good scholarship schemes for all the students of the higher-level education.
List Of The UGC Scholarship Schemes
|S.No||Scholarships Names||Provider UGC|
|1||Special Scholarship Scheme Ishan Uday||University of the Grants Commission|
|2||Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship||University of the Grants Commission|
|3||Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2020||University of the Grants Commission|
|4||Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC||University of the Grants Commission|
|5||Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for ST||University of the Grants Commission|
|6||Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for OBC||University of the Grants Commission|
|7||Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for All Castes||University of the Grants Commission|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)- Central Schemes 2020
All the different department of the education which operating under the Government of India runs to many scholarship portals to help the students to pursue their career and fulfill their dreams without any trouble of the financial.
The provider of the scholarship under the Government of India includes with the permission of the Ministry of the Minority Affairs. with the help of the Department of the Empowerment which was the Ministry of the Social Justice and also the Department of the Ministry Labour and it Empowerment with the help of Ministry Tribal Affairs.
List Of the Central Government Scheme
|S.No||Scholarship Name||Provider Minority|
|1||Pre Matric Scholarships||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|2||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme For Minorities||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|3||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|4||Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|5||Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|6||Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|7||Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowermen|
|8||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|9||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|10||Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|11||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students)||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|12||National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)||Department of School Education & Literacy|
|13||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||Department of School Education & Literacy|
|14||CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS||Department of Higher Education|
|15||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|16||PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS||WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|17||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
|18||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For PFP||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
|19||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For PSF||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP)-AICTE Schemes 2020
National Scholarship portal of All Indian Council For Technical schemes (AICTE) was the national level portal which was council for the technical education also come under the Higher education department and operating by the MHRD Since the year of 1945.
AICTE was the coordinated development to plan properly for the technical and also for the management education system of India. AICTE offers specific scholarships for postgraduate and undergraduate students under specific categories.
List Of the AICTE National Scholarship Portal
|S.NO||Scholarship Name||Provider Sector|
|1||Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Diploma) For the Technical Education||Ministry of Human Development -AICTE|
|2||Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Degree) For the Technical Education||Ministry of Human Development -AICTE|
|3||Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Different Abled Students(Degree) For Technical Education||Ministry of Human Development -AICTE|
|4||Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Different Abled Students(Diploma) For Technical Education||Ministry of Human Development -AICTE|
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) States Schemes 2020
The States and Central Government Offers the Scholarship for all the different States Students who are a low family background of all the different States.
They are too many states government which offers their own scholarship portal for the students of their state among them there are many states which offer the same central government portal for their state students.
So we are made the list of the national scholarship portal which states cover it names such as Uttarkhand, Tripura, Assam, Bihar, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli, and Arunachal Pradesh Also.
This list of states covers the same which the central government Scholarship Portal Cover.
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Portal
|1.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME||ST STUDENTS|
|2.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME||OBC STUDENTS|
|3.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME||ST STUDENTS|
|4.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR||SC STUDENTS|
|5.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR||OBC STUDENTS|
|6.||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS|
|7.||MUKHYA MANTRI||PROTSAHAN YOJANA|
|8.||MAHARISHI BALMIKI||CHATRAVRITI YOJANA|
|9.||INTEGRATED RURAL||DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)|
|10.||KALPANA CHAWLA||CHATRAVRITI YOJANA|
|11.||INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT||CHATRAVRITI YOJANA|
|12.||THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA||CHATRAVRITI YOJANA|
|13.||SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA||CHATRAVRITI YOJANA|
|14.||DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR||SC STUDENTS|
|15.||DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR||OBC STUDENTS|
Tripura Scholarship Portal
|1.||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES||(EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)|
|2.||PRE-MATRIC SCHEMES||ST SCHOLARSHIP|
|3.||POST-MATRIC SCHEMES||ST SCHOLARSHIP|
|4.||POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP For||SC STUDENTS|
|5.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||OBC STUDENTS|
|6.||Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)|
|7.||NEC Merit Scholarship For||ST Students|
|8.||PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD||SC CLEANING|
|9.||PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)||SC (CLASS IX AND X)|
Uttarakhand Scholarship Portal
|1.||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for||Minority (100 percent State Sector)|
|2.||Post Matric Scholarship for||EBC Students|
|3.||Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship||(State Sector)|
|4.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students||(State Sector)|
|5.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students||(State Sector)|
|6.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for||OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)|
|7.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for||SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand|
|8.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for||ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand|
|9.||Post-Matric Scholarship for||ST Students|
|10.||Post-Matric Scholarship for||SC Students|
|11.||Post-Matric Scholarship for||OBC Students|
Assam Scholarship Portal
|1.||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING||CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS|
|2.||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X)|
|3.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||SC STUDENTS|
|4.||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||OBC STUDENTS|
|5.||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||ST STUDENTS|
|6.||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP To||ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X)|
|7.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||OBC STUDENTS|
|8.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||ST STUDENTS|
Chandigarh National Scholarship Portal
|1.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||SC STUDENTS|
|2.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR||TRANSGENDER STUDENTS|
|3.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR||OBC STUDENTS|
|4.||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR||ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS|
|5.||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR||SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X|
Bihar Scholarship Portal
|1.||BC-EBC POST||MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP|
|3.||SC POST||-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP|
Karnataka Scholarship Portal
|1.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR||ST STUDENTS|
|2.||CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR||SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS|
Meghalaya Scholarship Portal
|1.||UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP||(CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS|
|2.||UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS)||FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA|
Jammu Kashmir Scholarship Portal
|1.||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||ST STUDENTS|
Dadra and Nagar Haveli Scholarship Portal
|1.||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||OBC STUDENTS|
|2.||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||SC STUDENTS|
|3.||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO||ST StUDENTS|
Manipur Scholarship Portal
|1.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for||ST students (For Class IX and X)-|
|2.||Post Matric Scholarship for||ST students|
Documents Required For the Registration
- Aaadhar Card & Aadhar Card Number
- Bank Account Number & Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate of Your Category
- Income Certificate
- Your Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous year university Educational Certificate
- Self Declaration Certificate
How to Apply For National Scholarship Portal
If you like to apply for the National Scholarship Portal you have to know the advantages of the Scholarship which was mentioned in the above paragraph. But First, you have to register your self on the official website to get the login account panel.
Before applying for the National Scholarship Portal the students must get the details of their current institution that must be registered on the portal. if the student’s current institution not be registered with the National Scholarship Portal the students not be able to apply for the scholarship portal.
If you till not register your self on the portal, Here in the below paragraph they are some steps to apply for the National Scholarship Portal Steps By Steps Registration Process.
- First Visit the Offical website of the Portal.
- Now You Have To Find an Institute Using Two Methods
- Search Institute/School/ITI registered with NSP
- Search By AISHE/DISE/ITI(NCVT) Code
- If your Insitute not found in the scholarship portal, you can also register Your Insitute on the portal Using This Link.
- If Institute Found in the portal then you have to visit the Homepage of the Portal Again and Register yourself on This Portal.
- Now Click On New Registration On Homepage as Available In Below Image.
- Then Read All the Guideline Carefully Before clicking on the Continue Option
- Now Click on the Continue Option for Further Process.
- Fill all the Details which asked in the Form.
- Then Click On the Register Option.
- Finally, You will Receive the Your Application Id and Password on your registered Mobile Number.
- Now you have to click on the Login Button Option to start the Scholarship Application Form.
- Enter Your Application ID and Password which you have received on the Regsitration Mobile Number.
- When you successfully login to your account you will automatically get the OTP Code On your Registration Mobile Number with the Portal.
- Yours Have to Enter the OTP On the Portal to verify Your Login ID.
- You automatically Redirect to Changed Password Page.
- Now You have to change your password to continue.
- Once your Login Password will change you will automatically redirect to Application Dashboard Page.
- Click On the Application Form Option to Continue
- Fill all the details such as Registration, Academic, and all the basic details required in the Form.
- Click On the Save Option to Continue.
- Add all the schemes, Contact details, and Upload all the necessary documents.
- Click On the Save & Draft option to confirm you have the fill up correct information.
- Once you confirmed your details then click on the Submit Button.
Note: The Application Submitted in the Login Panell cant be edit again. So all the applicants we are advising to be check again and again when clicking on the submit option.
Standard Operating Procedures National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Q:National Scholarship Portal Review (NSP)
National Scholarship Portal was the solution through the various service which was only starting for the school & college students.The Applicant Students & Any applicant receipt must have to verify their documents for the processing and for the disbursal of the various scholarship to all the students which must be facilitated.
National Scholarship Portal was the mission of the Different Mode project which was come in under the Digital Indian service center. The Digital India Service center aims to give & provide an Accountable Responsive and Transparent system for the faster and effective disbursal scholarship portal for all the eligible applicants into their direct bank account through the direct benefits transfer without any fraud of the amount.
Q: What Was the Main Purpose Of the NSP Document?
National Scholarship Portal Documents defines the Roles and Responsibilities Of all the user and beneficiaries of the National Scholarship Portal and also the briefly to much higher level process while the involving the operating of the National Scholarship portal of the Government.
Registration Process for the Fresh Students of NSP:
- If the Students applying for the first time must have to need Register on the National Scholarship Portal as the Fresh Applicant Form using the Option Of New Register https://scholarships.gov.in/ by providing all the correct information as the per documents required.
- Before the Processing, the Register process all the students who are applying for the NSP must have to follow all the carefully “Guidelines for the Register on the National Scholarship Portal and all the applicants must have to keep all the necessary documents in hand while applying for the National Scholarship.
- Students who have the aadhar card must have to apply for the aadhar card number in the application form
- Blank Field must have to mark with the “*” mandatory
- The Students & Applicant who not having the Aadhar card number they must have to apply for the enrolment ID Number and must have to upload the scanned copy Bank passbook number with the photograph as the form of the PDF File and alos have to upload the bonafide certificate which was given from the institute
- While Submitting all the details on the National Scholarship Portal registration page, all the applicant must get the unique applicant ID and password through the registered Mobile number
- After completing all the process of registered students must have to login into the National Scholarship Portal with the ID and Password and must have to change the Password which was received from the NSP Website and they must have to keep the password private and safe.
- The applicant can apply the form of the National Scholarship Portal of any boarded schemes by just providing the accurate and correct information as per their documents details and the applicant must have to submit the application form to their institute after submitting the application form at the National Scholarship Portal.
Process for Renewal Students Of NSP:
- Renewal Students have already granted the scholarship from the scheme on Boarded of the National Scholarship Portal in the preceding Academic Year
- All the Renewal Students can be only applied for the renewal scholarships in the same schemes which they have already granted a scholarship at the preceding Academic of the previous year from the NSP
- But if the students want to take the NSP Scholarship Amount they have to upload their marks sheet which they have obtained in the previous year after uploading the mark sheet they have to submit the application at National Scholarship Portal website and they have to upload the same passbook of the bank account which they have already received the scholarship amount at the previous year.
- if the students like to apply for the other schemes they can easily apply by just log in at the previous year application id and password.but they have to select the option of the withdrawing to renewal the old application and then can easily register the fresh student’s application in the current Academic year.
Q: What was the Institute Nodal Officer?
The Institute Nodal Officer was the primary role for the 1st level application verification which was submitted by the applicant at the National Scholarship Portal of the Government. The Application form of all the students uploading the scanned documents by the simple method for all the students on the National Scholarship Portal so the role of the Institute Nodal Officer was too much criticism of totally verification process.
The Institute Nodal officer Following the Adhere of National Scholarship Portal was Given Below:
- All the Institute/School/ITI Must have to process the valid code of the d AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT while before registering their Institute/School/ITI on the National Scholarship Portal
- All the Institute/School/ITI must have the Valid code of the d AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT which was registering on the National Scholarship Portal. If you like to check the weather Your Institute/School/ITI is registered on NSP Portal or not then go on the official website https://scholarships.gov.in then click on the search institute option.
- The Institute/School/ITI, with valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT code and not registered on NSP must have to complain to the District or State Nodal Officer, to get your Institute/School/ITI, as soon as possible.
Frequently Questions-National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Q:What is National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal was the online scholarship portal that has too many Scholarship lists for all the category students across all over India which enables all the Indian students to complete their education without any financial trouble. National Scholarship Portal carries too many different schemes which were totally offered by the Central Government of India & State Government of India and alos they are many Government institutions such as UGC, AICTE and they are many more, etc.
Q :What is the NSP Scholarship Portal ?
NSP Scholarship Portal was listed on the NSP Portal which also terminat the Scholarship for the students of india.National Scholarship Portal was organize as the central government Scholarship portal and also categorised as the state government and UGC Scholarship portal.All the central government Scholarship Portal was based on the categorised of the ministries which was also offering the Scholarship.The state government of india has the Scholarship portal listed from the different state government of india.
Q:Who are eligible apply for Scholarship Schemes?
All the Students who are fulfilling the right Scheme guidelines of the various Scholarship ministries are must eligible to apply for the all the scholarship portal in the official website of the scholarship and all the rules of the scholarship eligible was available on the home page of th official scholarship portal website.
Q: How to submit the online application?
Fresh students must have to follow the steps which was given in the above and below paragraph
Fresh Students must have to visit the official website of the Scholarship Portal. then click on the “Students Login” option on the Home page of the official scholarship Portal website of the Indian Government. then fill up all the application forms as per the instructions given by the system of the scholarship portal website then click on the Save button. After clicking on the save option the students must get the “Temporary ID” from the website. Once your national scholarship portal “Temporary Registration completed. Then click on the submit button to get the Permanent Registration ID of the scholarship portal.
(2)Renewal students have to apply with their own application of id and date of Birth which they have already on the previous year registration. if they forget the previous year’s application id and date of birth they can easily click on the forget application form.so they can retrieve on the forget page to get their id. Only those students would be able to get scholarship who already get the scholarship payments last year in their bank account.
Q:Who can apply for the National Scholarship Portal?
National Scholarship Portal are mostly offered by the different category & different department which was functioning under the government of india and also under the state government of india.National scholarship portal was eligibility for each and every students.National scholarship portal was meant for all the students of class 1 to 12 undergraduate,postgraducate,Enginerring,Phd,Biology Students ,Postdoctoral students and also they are many category degree students can apply for this scholarship portal.
National Scholarship Portal was for all the minority and community students such as SC, ST, EBC, OBC, and for all the other community students. All the students of different communities must be followed the different communities rules to get the scholarship from the government.
Q:How the Amount of the Scholarship were distbured to the students?
The amount of the National scholarship portal was distributed among the students through Direct benefits transfer in the bank account of the students & beneficiaries. if you like to track the national scholarship amount so the government of the Indian has already separated tracking statues amount of the scholarship with the name of the PFMS.The students & Beneficiaries only have to visit the official website of the scholarship portal in which they provide one option of the PFMS and provide all the details like your names of the bank account number and also the NSP application id to get the all the payment statue.
Q :How the students apply for the National Scholarship portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal application period may have the to short time accordinaly to the category of the students.The application portal for the centrally government funded of the scholarship must be start in the month of August and continue till the month of November of every year and they was no time limit for the state government scholarship so if you like to know the limit and time of the different scholarship then visit the list of the scholarhship in the upper paragraph of this post.
Q:What is the amount of the National Scholarship Received By the Students ?
The amount of the National Scholarship Portal was received directly to the bank account of the students from the National Scholarship Portal Only.They are many National Scholarship Portal which offers many more Scholarship amount for the Maintenance allowance of the Additional allowance of Non compulsory fees and also all the printing charged,book grants and all the other charged of the school and colleges of the students.
Q :Which states that offers the Scholarship Through the National Scholarship Portal?
So we are made the list of the national scholarship portal which states cover it names such as Uttarkhand, Tripura, Assam, Bihar, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli, and Arunachal Pradesh Also.
Q:What are Important Documents Required to apply for the NSP?
The important Documents Required to apply for the National Scholarship Portal may be Required from Scholarship to Scholarship Portal.They are some of the common documents required with the include of caste and category certificate,Marksheet of the last examination passed,Income certificate of the house,Passport Size Photo,Domicile certificate,bank account passbook which must be show the clear names of the applicant students.If the bank account passbook does not show the clear name of the students can the scholarship portal stopped the scholarship amount at the portal.
Q:Aadhar Card Number was Required For the National Scholarship Portal?
No Aadhar Card Number was not required for the National Scholarship Portal Becasue they are many students which does not having the aadhar card number & aadhar card. so the National Scholarship Portal has given all the open Regsitration without the Aadhar Card for all the states students of india.
Q:From Where Students Can Apply For NSP Renewal ?
The students can apply for the renewal of the scholarship from the official website of the National Scholarship Portal of the Government.But the Students Must be the known the Registration id and date of birth while applying for the renewal for the National Scholarship Portal.
Q: What Should Applicant Can Do If She/He Forget the ID and Password Applicant ?
If the Applicant the forget the Login ID and Password of the Application of National Scholarship Portal, the Applicate Must have to click on the Forget Password and id Option so they can redirect to the forget id and password reset page to reset your login password.
Frequently Questions Answer Institute of (NSP)
Q:How to Know that Your Institute / School is registered on NSP?
All the School and Institute must have the code of valid DISE or AISHE on the National Scholarship Portal website of the Governement.But whether if you like to know that your Institute & School was registered On the National Scholarship Portal Just Go on the official website of the Government https://scholarships.gov.in.Then Search Your Institute & School Names which was provided on the top right of the screen of website.
Q:How to Add School / Institute with valid DISE or AISHE code?
All the School and Institute have the valid code of the DISE or AISHE which was not registration on the national scholarship portal can be request to the District or State Noble officer to add the valid code of the DISC &AISHE on the official website of the scholarship portal A Add option of the Institute & School was given on the District or State Noble officer Dashboard of the scholarship Portal website
So the Noble officer of the District or State can be added by following the adding link of the website. So the Noble officer can only have permission to add the valid Dise & Aishe code on the official website of the scholarship Portal.No another person can add the valid code option without the permission of the Noble officer.
Q:What are the Overall National Scholarhship Portal Workflow?
They are to many important thing of the National Scholarship Defines which was also have some important Overall Workflow such as given below:
- First was the Students Registration and After then Application Submission
- Verification of the Applicant in the institute at Scholarship Portal Verify
- Verification of all the applicant at the District/State/Ministry Level Verify
- Account Validation and all the Beneficiary Records Creation by the PFMS
- Apllication Merit List and Deduplication Generation
- Application Payment File and Financial Approval Generation
- Scholarship Amount Disbursement through DBT
Q:What are Primary Role of the Students & Applicant ?
They are too many primary roles of the Applicant of the students for the register and submit of the National Scholarship Portal Application. The students & Applicant are applying for the first time for the national scholarship portal was must have to refer as the fresh students’ application schemes option and the students who have been already granted a scholarship in any schemes on the boarded at the National Scholarship Portal must have to precede Academic Year, which was referred as the Renewal students.