We are already Aware of the Tamil Nadu government Regarding Tnpds Online Smart Ration Card Process, Now You Can also Apply for Smart Ration card Online.
Here We have Given A To Z Information to apply for the digital ration card Only For Tamil Nadu State.
Here we have also Discussed How To Check Smart Ration Card Status online in tnpds site.
So , Check Our Full Article To Get Latest Information About Digital Ration Card.
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card
There Are four type Of Smart Card Issuid by The Tamil Nadu Govrement for Digital Ration Card work.
here we have Described these all four Card in details, Check Below Data For Full Information.
|Light Green cards||To Issue Rice & Other Commodities From The Fair Price Shops|
|White cards||Light Green Cards Facilities + 3kg Sugar|
|Khaki cards||For Police Personnel Till The Rank of Inspectors.|
|No commodity card||No Entitled to draw any commodity in ration shops, it can be used for other work|
Basic Information About TNPDS Digital Ration Card
There will be many people who do not have the basic information of this card, then we have solved their problems.
|Name||Smart Ration Card|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu (PDS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration To Poor People|
|Availability||Online | Offline|
Advantages of Smart Ration Card of Tamil Nadu
This is a great system to digitalize ration cards, And the best thing is its benefits.
Till date, you must have heard about many scams including ration scams, if anyone can stop this scam, it is a digital ration card.
So let’s look at each of its advantages.
- All fraudulent practices will be Stoped.
- Many people used to show fraud residents and get duplicate manual ration cards which would be completely closed.
- A lot of paper will be saved which will also save trees and will also help in pollution.
- Printing expenses and distribution costs will also be reduced.
- Due to this simple process being online, people will save time, not need up in line.
- Can easily add and remove another decent
Services Available For Registered users
If you have not registered on this website, then please be sure to register because it has a lot of benefits.
The following are Most of the Advantages for Registered Uses:
- User Can Check & Edit Ration Card Details
- You can View & Edit Your Family Members Details
- View & Edit your Address
- Only View your Family Members Aadhaar Numbers
- Check your Registered Grievances, Raise new Grievance
- Check your Registered Suggestion, Raise new Suggestion Request
- Add New Member and Apply For Remove Old Member
- View Your All Start To End Transaction Details
The following are Method To registered Mobile with PDS System
- Ration Shop keeper Can Register your card by his POS device
- Anyone Can Register By Mobile App
- You can be registered with this Online Official Website
Below is the list of some special documents, which is very important when applying smart ration card.
The compulsory and optional is also shown in this.
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Election Card/ Passport)
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
- Document for Resident Proof (Electricity Bill/ Adhar Card/ Passport) *
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income Certificate
- Electricity Bill
* For Resident Proof You Can Also Use One Of The following Documents as Listed Below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Frontpage of Bank PassBook
- Gas Consumer Card
- Property Tax
- Rent Agreements for Tenants
- Slum Clearance Board Allotment Order
- Telephone Bill
- Voter Identity Card
Step By Step Process For TNPDS Ration Card (Online)
By the way, this is the best and fastest way to apply for digital ration cards, But if you want to do it offline then the method is also listed below.
Step 1: Open Official Website
Click Here and Open Official TNPDS Website To Apply Digital Ration Card.
Here you will have a website in front of you, which will be open in Tamil, if you want, you can translate it in the English language too.
Step 2: Register Yourself on Portal
Fill Necessory Details as Mention in Website, Select Either New or Old Electronic Card Regitration.
You Have To Enter Family Information In Tamil Only.
Now Fill All Necessary Information as Described in The website and Registered Yourself at the portal.
Finally Click on Submit Button For Further Process.
Step 3: Get Reference Number To Use In Future
When You Click on Submit Button You will be given a reference number which will be used for any purpose in the future.
Application Procedure at TN PDS Ration Shop (Offline)
Wherever people do not have internet facilities and do not know about online applications Because of which they have no other option but to apply offline.
That is why we have given complete information to apply for the Online TNPDS Digital Ration Card.
- Visit You Nearest Tnpds Ration Shop
- Collect Application Form or Download From here
- Now Fill All Necessary Information
- Attached Required Document as Mention Above
- Submit Application Form & Document at Concern Office
- Reference Number Will be Given for future works
TNPDS Application Process Through Mobile App
If you prefer to apply with mobile applications, TNPDS has also developed mobile apps that work on both Android and Apple platforms which called TNPDS App.
Check Following Application Downloading Link
Tnpds Smart Card Status Check Online
Now you can also track Tnpds Smart Ration Card real time status, Which is a wonderful and useful things.
you can get information about smart card status, Through the information given below.
- Visit Official Website of TNPDS
- Now Click on The Smart Card Application Status
- Enter Valid Reference Number Which is received at the Time of Application
- Click On Submit Button
- Now You Will Gate TNPDS Smart Card Status
TNPDS Complaint Process Wia Number and Online Portal
We mentioned a lot of benefits above which are done by smart ration card, But Till date, no such powerful system has been built which does not have a Loophole.
That is why it is possible that someone had found a loophole in this process as well, if it is so, then you should be compliant about it.
And if you want to complain against someone or something, then you can complain in this way.
- Click Here To Go Official Complain Page of TNPDS Website
- Fill This Details Name, Mobile, Email, Then Described Your Problem Details and also Choose Classification From List Below.
- Bank POS Device
- Family Registration
- Fair Shop/ Shopkeeper
- Godown Stock Posting
- Inspection Stock Adjustment
- Complaint Related To Wave
- Network Connectivity
- Other General
- POS Application
- POS Device
- Now Click On Sign Up To Button
- If your mobile number is not registered in the TNPDS portal then you will get the message given below, Otherwise, the Registration number will be given from which you will be able to track the complaint in the future.
How to Track Complain Against TNPDS Ration Card Service
According to the information given above, you have done a Complain, yet if there is no response in a few days, what to do.
Here we have provided step by step information So that you can track the Complan Status also.
- Open Official Smart Ration Card Complaint Page or Click Here
- Enter “Report Registration Number” Which is Received During file a complaint.
- Click On “See Complain Status” Button
- Now every status of the complaint will be in front of you.
How to Send Suggestion To TNPDS Digital Ration Card Team
Instead of directly complain, another option is also given here, in which you can give any suggestion to the team of Smart Ration Card.
If your Suggestion is really beneficial for them, then they will definitely think about implementing it.
So let’s get to know the steps of this process as well.
- Click on Link To Open Official Suggestion Form
- Enter the following
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Description of the Suggestion/Ideas/Opinion
- Click On “Sign Up To” button and enjoy giving the suggestion
Services Available In TNPDS Portal Regarding Digital Ration Card Tamil Nadu
Apart from ration card application, status, Complain and other services are available on TNPDS website such as Corrections of details, Add Member, Remove Member, Change Card Etc.
Check Full Information With Links And Detailed Information Below.
|ELECTRONIC CARD SERVICES|
|Apply for Electronic Ration Card||Apply Here|
|Status of Application for Ration Card||Check Here|
|TNPDS PORTAL LOGIN AREA|
|TNPDS Registered User Login||Login Here|
|Departmental Staff Login||Login Here|
|REPRINT SMART CARD|
|Reprint Smart Card||Login Here|
|Reprint Smart Card Status||Login Here|
|ELECTRONIC CARD RELATED SERVICES|
|To Add a Member||Login Here|
|Remove Family Member||Login Here|
|To Change The Address||Login Here|
|To Change The Family Leader||Login Here|
|Status of Card Related Services||Click Here|
|TO DOWNLOAD TNPDS APPLICATION|
|COMPLAIN & SUGGESTION|
|To file a complaint||Complain Here|
|Check Complaint Status||Status Here|
|Customer Suggestion/Feedback||Click Here|
|CARD REPLACEMENT PROCESS|
|Covert Your Card||Click Here|
|PDS NFSA State Wise Report||Check Here|
|NFSA Off-take District Wise Reports||Check Here|
|PDS Reports||Check Here|
|Godown Stock Availability Details||Check Here|
|Hostels and Welfare Institutions List||Check Here|
TNPDS SMS Facilities
If you do not have an internet facility or you want to avail of the services of TNPDS at the earliest.
Check This Wonderful SMS Services to Get Different type of Information at with One SMS.
SMS the code to 9773904050 / 9980904040 from Your Registered Mobile Number.
SMS CODE Details
- PDS <space> 101 – Availability of Commodity at Ration Shop
- PDS <space> 102 – Status of Ration Shop (Open / Close)
- PDS <space> 107 – Complaints about Billing
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Customer Care Contact Information
- TNPDS Toll Free Number :- 1967 ( or ) 1800-425-5901
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Head Office Address: O/o Commissioner, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Ezhilagam 4th Floor, Chepauk, Chennai – 5.
Other Contact helpline Number
- Deputy Commissioner-1 room :- 28510760, 9445796400
- Deputy Commissioner-2 room :- 28583144, 9445796401
Click Here To Download Department Wise Commissioner Offices Address Details
Check Flying Fource Officers Details List here, Check More Contact Details About All Officers.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Such queries, which are often asked by our visitors, so I have given step by step information about some such queries here.
Who Can Complain on This Website?
Anyone Can be Registered On This Website Who has already Registered On This website, Anyone else can complain for another person.
Who Can Apply Digital Ration Card?
All the people who are from Tamil Nadu state can apply for this card, But out of four type cards, you are given a card based on your caste and income.
Which types of TNPDS ration cards are available in the Tamil Nadu?
There are Four Types of Card Currenty Available in Tamil Nadu as Check Above For Full Details About These Card.
Which Type Of Services Available For Registed Users?
There are Lots of Services For Registred User Like Add Member, Remove Member In Ration Card, Get Alert On SMS, Change Family Leader, Etc.